Thursday, October 13, 2011

You are all cordially invited to my birthday party



It's my birthday next week and to celebrate turning 20 (ha! yeah right!) I'll be singing upstairs in Whelan's. I CANNOT WAIT! I've finished a few of the songs-in-progress that I've been posting up here about and I'll be playing them for the first time with my super-awesome-amazing band. Joining me on the night will also be a very special guest......drum roll....... Ross Breen! I played with him in The Cobblestone a while ago and he's excellent. Very Jeff Buckley-esque. If you'd like to join me for a slice of birthday cake and a sing along tickets are available from my website (just click the image above and it'll bring you straight there).

If you like compiling your friends faces in cyber book form (that's my overwrought way of saying if you're on facebook) than you can see the event page here.

That's Thursday Oct 20th in Whelan's upstairs. Tickets €8 (students/unwages/OAP) or €10. Doors at 8pm.
See you there



No comments:

Post a Comment