Friday, October 7, 2011

Good Gigs

There are so many great gigs happening around Dublin at the moment that I thought I'd just mention a few upcoming ones that you might like to check out. Actually I might start doing this regularly, maybe a gig guide once a month or something. Full disclosure; some of these musicians are friends or acquaintances of mine...but that's not why I'm recommending their gigs.



Solar in Cassidy's Pub every Sunday from 9pm
I haven't seen them play yet but I know enough about Tommy Moore to know it'll be fekin brilliant.


The Julien Colarossi Trio at The Jazz Kitchen at The Grand Social 35 Lower Liffey Street (near the Ha'penny Bridge) Dublin, Ireland.
Wed Oct 12th. 
The Jazz Kitchen is pretty much the place to be every Wednesday but I'm particularly looking forward to this one.

The Glór Sessions in The International for the next three Mondays
I only recently discovered the Glór Sessions and I'm so annoyed that I'm late to the party coz now they're wrapping up. Only three more to go. If you haven't been before then better late than never but get there early coz it's guaranteed to be packed. If you can't squeeze in you can always watch live online.


Peter Delaney and Zoidband in Thejoinery Arbourhill
Oct 14th
You might have seen Peter Delaney at The Acoustic Picnic, if not then where were you!?! 

  


No comments:

Post a Comment