Monday, September 26, 2011

I Want My Words To Eat Me TAKE III

I've added a bridge to the lyrics-in-progress that I posted up here a little while ago:



 Verse
I want my words to eat me
Like a big starving thing
Eat my bones my skin my hair
Till there's nothing left to see

Chorus
But my words
Only my words will be left of me.

 Verse
Still Hungry! Every night when you seek sleep
They'll thunder through your window
Just when you think you're alone
You'll hear my words looking for something good to eat.

Bridge
You'll forget my face like the victims of serial killers
You've seen on the news
But you won't
forget my words like the photos of serial killers
You've seen on the news

Verse
I want my songs to eat me
Like a big starving thing
And lying dying in it's jaws
I'll hear the sweet singing
Chorus
Of my songs
Singing me to my eternal sleep. 



No comments:

Post a Comment